Thursday, November 19, 2015

See what people are saying about Nufree® and finipil® . . .


See what people are saying about Nufree® and finipil® . . .

Nufree is the best hair removal system out there. A must have in any salon.
Julie H.

Finipil is magic in a bottle! We always use it after our hair removal services. We recommend it to our clients for cold sores, burns, acne, and sunburned skin.
Judith D.

I have been using the Nufree products as a professional and as a client for over 15 years. I do not even own a razor anymore. Nufree is amazing! It never dries, never sticks to the skin. I will never use anything but Nufree products.
Nichol F.

I have tried other products for hair removal, especially in bikini areas and none compare! Other products damage skin or break off hair and do not pull hair from the bulb. Many other products stick to the skin and not to the hair resulting in bruising sensitive areas.  I will never us any other product for hair removal!!!"
Robyn B.

I have been in the business for 30 years and been waxing and have never found a product like yours. I love Nufree and finipil.  It removes all of the hair the first time with very little discomfort.  I will never change to any other product line.
Brenda W.

We have been using Nufree products for over 10 years now and LOVE the botanical hair removal system.  The finipil cream is awesome as well; love it for the prevention of ingrown hairs. Looking forward to ordering more soon.  Thanks!!"
Teri S.

finipil is a true super hero! By day, I use it at work for post Nufree hair removal.  I recommend it to clients for post workouts and to prevent ingrown hairs and bumps.  At night use it for bug bites. The antiseptic benefits are amazing.  finipil is always to my rescue.
Melinda C.

I have been in the industry for 13 years and I have never found anything that works as good as Nufree products!
Cortney H.

I call finipil my healing lotion! It immediately soothes and refreshes. It is also a great anti-itch product.  I have used it for bug bites, dry skin, eczema, poison ivy and cold sores. Love it!
Ellen S.


My clients always comment on how painless Nufree is.  It's very easy to use with very little mess.  Nufree is the best product on the market.
Sidara R.

My husband was stung by a yellow jacket.  The site of the sting immediately started swelling and turning red. He applied finipil and within an hour the swelling was down and the redness had disappeared.  I was amazed and will always keep finipil handy.
Ruth J.

finipil really slows down your hair growth and helps with new or old ingrown hairs.
Susan S.

Nufree and finipil work great and the proof is totally in the pudding. I can say a million times how great the products are, but the biggest reward is that the clients themselves see the results! Even after the very first hair removal service! That means they keep coming back and referring their friends and family. We get new clients in every week.
Leah from Style Salon

We use Nufree finipil on legs, bikini area, buttocks, face and arms.  It removes hair without damaging the skin. We love it and the patients love it to!
Mae J.

I use Nufree exclusively in my salon.  It truly sets us apart from other salons.
Kathleen H.

2 comments:

  1. You can get a permanent solution to unwanted hair by going the way of laser hair removal treatment. Thanks for sharing it!

    fue hair transplant in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your endeavors to evacuate undesirable hair ceaselessly leave you with knocks, scratches, and consumes? Does the irritation of continued shaving, tweezing, or waxing make you insane? Provided that this is true, this might be an alternative worth considering. Laser hair removal in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete